Fowler's Anti-Diarrheal Oral Suspension for Diarrhea and Cramps
Also available on Amazon.ca:
- As seen in Ignite Nutrition article "Strategies for IBS-D Management"
- Get relief from IBS symptoms like chronic diarrhea and cramps
- Fowler’s is non-systemic, which means it acts without shutting down your digestive system or upsetting the beneficial bacteria in your bowels
- For children and adults suffering from acute or chronic diarrhea, Fowler’s delivers fast, effective and affordable relief through its all-natural, time honoured and trusted formulation
- Reduces the number of bowel movements, improves the consistency of loose or watery stools and relieves the gastrointestinal cramping that is often associated with diarrhea
Fowler’s® Anti-Diarrheal Oral Suspension is a fast and effective anti-diarrheal treatment that acts without shutting down your digestive system or upsetting the beneficial bacteria in your bowels.
Natural and Non-Systemic
Made with natural attapulgite, Fowler’s Oral Suspension is non-systemic (not absorbed into the bloodstream). Attapulgite has been proven to reduce the severity and duration of diarrhea by adsorbing (binding) the large numbers of bacteria and toxins that may be causing the problem and reducing the loss of water.
It reduces the number of bowel movements, improves the consistency of loose or watery stools, and relieves the gastrointestinal cramping that is often associated with diarrhea.
Fowler's Oral Suspension helps restore and maintain your body rhythms naturally by normalizing your bowel movements, not shutting down your digestive system. Since it is non-systemic, it is ideal for children's diarrhea, and is safe for kids as young as 3 years of age.
Chronic Diarrhea, IBS, or Traveller's Diarrhea
For over 75 years, Fowler's has been a trusted natural remedy for the symptoms associated with diarrhea—including traveller's diarrhea (aka "Montezuma's Revenge"), runner's diarrhea, and chronic diarrhea with IBS.
For children and adults Fowler’s is a natural, time honoured antidiarrheal remedy.
The strawberry-flavoured liquid formulation contains 300 mg of activated attapulgite (magnesium aluminum silicate) per 5 mL, and is available in a 250 mL bottle.
(Maximum 6 doses in 24 hours)
Adults and children 12 years of age and older — 4 tsp. (20 mL)
Children 6 to 12 years of age — 2 tsp. (10 mL)
Children 3 to 6 years of age — 1 tsp. (5 mL)
Children up to 3 years of age — only as directed by a physician.
Fowler’s Suspension is a high quality, safe and effective Natural Health Product approved by Health Canada. NPN: 01901508